NEW BLOG

I have now finished this blog, if you'd like to continue to follow me please go to my new blog www.bridgetfarmer.blogspot.com.

Friday, September 12, 2008

Gorgeous Tilly Morris Jewellery

Both Tilly Morris and her jewellery are gorgeous! I know Tilly through the Australian Print Workshop, she does an amazing job selling our prints and always wears fantastic earrings. I found out recently the her jewels are of her own making and that she has an etsy shop selling her work. She also has a beautiful website with her full range of jewellery.


Turquoise Heishi Disk Hoop Earrings


Her earrings are made of beads sourced from around the world, including Ethiopian silver, desert seed beads from Peru and cut stones sourced from the Pilbara in Western Australia.

Desert Seads Earrings

Pop into the Australian Print Workshop to see what she is wearing today or visit her website or her etsy shop.

No comments: