NEW BLOG

I have now finished this blog, if you'd like to continue to follow me please go to my new blog www.bridgetfarmer.blogspot.com.

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

On a Roll

I'm doing well with the old blog this week eh!? I think today it's because I'm aiming to go for a walk/run and I'm procrastinating.

Anyway I thought I'd post up a few of the Fantail gocco prints in the other colour combinations. As soon as I manage to get to the art shop to buy mount board and somehow get A1 sheets of it back on my bike I will be selling these new goccos at Rose Street Artists' Market. Until then, I've added them to my etsy shop.

I also want to make cards out of them, but that's another logistical issue with the large sheets of card and only a bike!

Remember to check out the Oz Bush Fire Appeal etsy shop, it is still open until 31st March and there are lots of goodies to be had. It's all for a good cause!

Right I'm off to see if my Frogmouth is home.

2 comments:

Ophelia said...

Hi there,

In appreciation of your blog I'd like to pass on the Van Gogh's Ear Award (for artists making a difference in the blogosphere).

Should you choose to accept it (and I understand that an Ear might not instantly appeal) you can pick it up from my blog.

Lyn said...

I love your birdies! just 'found' your blog, will have to follow it from now on I think!
Love
Lyn
xxx