NEW BLOG

I have now finished this blog, if you'd like to continue to follow me please go to my new blog www.bridgetfarmer.blogspot.com.

Monday, February 23, 2009

Waiting for Autumn

I'm foolishly hoping that as soon as 1st March comes around this summer sun madness will all be over! It's getting a bit too hot for me sitting at the computer here, so this will have to be short and then I can retreat to my studio which hopefully will be a bit cooler.

I've just taken photos of my most recent etchings and listed some on my etsy site. I thought I'd show them on here too.







Right, too much for me, I'm off to cooler climes.

4 comments:

Marissa Buschow said...

man o man, if you ever want to do a trade again...
*sighs
why can't I hooked on cheap art? the colors on the wattlebird are just lovely.

Unknown said...

Beautiful, as usual. Thanks for sharing. You do such a great job of capturing the character of your subjects. Lovely.

meplusmolly said...

gorgeous etchings, love the marks you make ;0

Katherine said...

Love your mark making in these etchings. Beautiful work.