NEW BLOG

I have now finished this blog, if you'd like to continue to follow me please go to my new blog www.bridgetfarmer.blogspot.com.

Monday, June 2, 2008

What a Busy Week!

Sorry for not blogging in so long, last week was just so busy! I was hardly home in the evening, which is very unusual for me. On Thursday night I took a train to Armadale to see Joel Casemore's printmaking exhibition at the Firestation Print Studio. It was very good and I recommend if you are in Armadale / Malvern you should check it out.


Joel Casemore, exercise #38

I was also included in an etsy treasury last week. The treasury is made up of a variety of etsy makers' work and the treasury designer (lorenzstudio) has chosen great summery colours to cheer me up as we go into winter here in australia! She has a lovely blog too.

I'll try not to leave it so long next time!

No comments: