Ok, so I've been tagged by both AnnaLaura and CurlyPops which I think means I have to tag other people and tell 7 facts about me. I don't know many other people's blogs, but I'll do my best, I've found a few lovely ones, I wonder if I can find them again?
Ok, 7 facts about me.
1. I have lived 4 years in Nottingham, 15 years in Belfast, 1 year in Liverpool, 1 year in Co. Kilkenny, 3 months in Amsterdam, 5 years in Edinburgh, 2 1/2 years in Melbourne. But for some reason that doesn't add up to my age. ?
2. I still dream about my cat Freddy. He's been dead for 5 years now.
3. I can crochet and have made two big blankets which we have in our living room. One I gave to Jeremy for christmas last year. I made it while travelling through USA on the trains, going to the strangest suburbs of various US cities to find wool shops!
5. I believe the best thing about Scotland and the thing I miss the most is ceilidh dancing. Ceilidh (pronounced kay-ley) dancing is scottish dancing, everyone gets together, there is a caller who shouts you through the steps, the band plays and off you go. It's the best fun ever. People have them for weddings, 21st birthday parties, Burn's Night Suppers, any excuse. They just don't have them over here in Australia and I miss it. boo hoo!
6. My sister in law is Siberian, last year we all went out to Surgut in Central Siberia for the wedding. It was -36!
The first photo is my family in Surgut, (I'm on the far right), the second is the bride and groom, the third is Jeremy and I jumping for joy (and warmth)
7. I have now procrastinated for over an hour and I need to have a shower, wash my hair and get on with all the things I should be doing!
I am tagging The Curious Rabbit and Hollabee and JewelRee
I know thats not 7 but I'm only new and don't know 7! and I really really have to have that shower.
And the rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Now go forth and tag!