NEW BLOG

I have now finished this blog, if you'd like to continue to follow me please go to my new blog www.bridgetfarmer.blogspot.com.

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Herb and Spice Jars

When Jeremy and I first moved in together I went mad and bought lots of lovely jars for all our ingredients. I loved going to all the charity shops and hunting for nice containers. Here are a few new pieces of work in my etsy shop which are based on my jars of herbs and spices. 

This image was included in my mum's cook book 'The Red Bay Tree Book.' The Bay Tree being her restaurant here in Northern Ireland.






2 comments:

jo horswill said...

Hi Bridget...great to hear you are settling in.
Good to see you are straight into working too. Lovely images.

Velma Bolyard said...

hi--glad you're settling well--i just framed my two crows and they look great. i'm pleased as punch!