NEW BLOG

I have now finished this blog, if you'd like to continue to follow me please go to my new blog www.bridgetfarmer.blogspot.com.

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Oh the Beards! the Beards!

I thought I'd share with you my newest etsy purchase. It is a screenprinted artist book by Linocutboy (Nick Morley) entitled 'Beard Book.' It was produced to accompany the exhibition "Nick Morley's Amazing World of Beards" that took place at the Permanent Gallery in Brighton, England.

I've always loved beards. My dad died when I was very young but I remember he had a huge 70's beard, and apparently when I was little I'd just go and sit on bearded men's knees. I don't do this anymore, but I do still have a bit of a fascination with facial hair. So when I saw this book on etsy I decided I had to have it.

I think, today, this is my favourite beard


and look at these old bearded sea dogs!



So, check out Nick Morley's etsy shop for his other works and support beard loving artists!


and yes, my Jeremy has a beard, a nice big orange one!

No comments: