NEW BLOG

I have now finished this blog, if you'd like to continue to follow me please go to my new blog www.bridgetfarmer.blogspot.com.

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Newly Listed Etchings

Although I made this "Four Goats" etching a month or so ago I hadn't got round to listing it on etsy, but I did today, probably because I should be vacuuming or washing the dishes or twenty other things that should take priority. Well , I don't feel guilty, so there!


I also listed this etching of a rather vain peacock. It is the only one I have left but it is taking up room in my small living room / workshop / study / print store, so I thought I'd give it a go on etsy too.

4 comments:

Kate Moore said...

The goats are lovely, but that proud peacocke, well, you should be very proud.

Unknown said...

I love the little goats!

jo horswill said...

Wonderful goats Bridgette...I love your gestural lines...love your peacock too. I have just recently used peacock feathers on a print I'm working on.
There is a house around the corner from me that used to have peacocks just wandering around their garden...no fences!!! They were there for years, it was lovely to see.

Cathy said...

Lovely peacock image and the goats are really nice too.