NEW BLOG

I have now finished this blog, if you'd like to continue to follow me please go to my new blog www.bridgetfarmer.blogspot.com.

Friday, January 11, 2008

In The Beginning

So, this is the start of my exploration into the world of blogging. It's been a good incentive to draw more because I want to post my work on here, work which normally would sit inside a sketchbook on a shelf, probably forgotten. I also want to show work that I am currently selling, on etsy.com or in galleries etc. and I have ideas of every month or fortnight or so to feature the work of someone else who I admire. 

These are my ideas at the moment, a lot of it depends on whether I get my computer fixed or not, I am currently using Jeremy's computer as my computer has just died, taking all my photographs with it. Hopefully I'll get them back, I've had a few suggestions as to how.

Ok, now, what do I do?!

No comments: