NEW BLOG

I have now finished this blog, if you'd like to continue to follow me please go to my new blog www.bridgetfarmer.blogspot.com.

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Immigration v's love

I am currently gathering up evidence in order to apply for a de facto visa, which I am applying for in March, so I can stay here in Australia with Jeremy (he's Australian.) I was in a such a bad mood after phoning Immigration I've decided to counter balance all this foul temper with a bit of love! These are a few of my handmade heart brooches, made with salvaged card and japanese /decorative paper.


I have just restocked Birds Gallery in Kew and Thread Den in North Melbourne with more heart brooches in the last two days so have a look! Or look online in my etsy shop at www.bridbird.etsy.com or simply click on the hearts above.

No comments: