NEW BLOG

I have now finished this blog, if you'd like to continue to follow me please go to my new blog www.bridgetfarmer.blogspot.com.

Thursday, October 22, 2009

New From The Cutlery Draw

I finally got round to drawing some new utensils today and have now uploaded them onto my etsy shop. I've also opened a folksy shop and listed a number of pieces there too. I'm getting closer to doing a few markets here in Northern Ireland. They aren't so plentiful as they were in Melbourne, but fingers crossed they'll be just as good!


Masher and whisk

Five forks 

A lovely vintage beater




My mum went to a Good Food Ireland conference yesterday (she's quite involved with the organisation) and came home with the biggest flower of Kale I've ever seen. Even after my nephew had chewed, pulled and created a little kale carpet on the kitchen floor with it it still looked blooming! So I decided to use it here as a backdrop of green loveliness. We're going to eat it tonight with duck. YUM!

2 comments:

JNgaio said...

These are just so lovely! And the kale background is perfect!

ArtPropelled said...

Looking through all your drawings, I'm in awe of your talent. Your birds in particular warm my heart. Love the Robins!