NEW BLOG

I have now finished this blog, if you'd like to continue to follow me please go to my new blog www.bridgetfarmer.blogspot.com.

Monday, March 31, 2008

Have a Gander at These!

I've started (yet another) new design of brooch. These are gocco screenprinted onto calico then sewn onto layers of felt with a sewing machine. At the moment I have only printed white on white, I liked the subtlety of this, but I'm thinking they don't stand out very well so I am experimenting with printing coloured birds too.


I've also been stitching in my spare time and made another hand stitched brooch. Now I'm going for a half price dinner at The Builder's Arms (monday night only!) and to the cinema with my friend Hayley.

2 comments:

Catherine Hayward said...

These are great :D I think white on black would be very effective

Rochelle said...

i do love your bird brooches!