NEW BLOG

I have now finished this blog, if you'd like to continue to follow me please go to my new blog www.bridgetfarmer.blogspot.com.

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Thread Den Market



This Sunday (9th August) Thread Den are holding a market at the Lithuanian Club in North Melbourne. There will be lots of stalls (over 50) with a variety of work for sale and activities for children. I'll be there! and there'll be lots of designer/ maker clothes and accessories, bric-a-brac and vintage clothing too!. I think it should be a good day and it's undercover so it'll be fun whatever the weather. And North Melbourne is a great wee area with lovely restaurants and cafes. I recommend Oskars Pizza on Errol Street, YUM! (open for dinner only 5 - 10pm) It's an easy 20/30 min walk from the CBD or you can take the no. 57 tram on Elizabeth Street. You can also pop into the Victoria Market on your way home! Hopefully see you there!

No comments: