NEW BLOG

I have now finished this blog, if you'd like to continue to follow me please go to my new blog www.bridgetfarmer.blogspot.com.

Friday, February 20, 2009

Fantails For Sale!

Here are a few more new fantail brooches I've added to my Featherstitch Fantail blog. I'm very pleased with myself for working out how to use the paypal thingy! Also I have donated one of my brooches to the Australian Bushfire Appeal shop on etsy which is still full of lots of delightful goodies and all proceeds go to the red cross to help victims of the Victorian bushfires.





2 comments:

Kate Moore said...

They look great. As for Paypal, I weas feeling chuffed for working it out as an Ebay user, but think in fact, Paypal made it easier for us dimwits. Those "push here" buttons are genius.

MEADE DESIGN GROUP said...

So Cool!