NEW BLOG

I have now finished this blog, if you'd like to continue to follow me please go to my new blog www.bridgetfarmer.blogspot.com.

Thursday, December 4, 2008

We Have a Winner!

It's been a while since my last post, this is due to not having internet available. After moving out of our previous place I've been living with my boyfriend's friends in their living room for the first two weeks which was an experience. One good thing about it was that their cat was adament that it was going to sleep on our sofa bed and Jeremy's allergies subsided slightly, so there is hope yet of owning a lovely cat one day in the future!

All this while I've been battling it out with very small children in libraries for the use of computers. It gets a bit upsetting when you are there to look through realestate.com.au for a place to live and you have to wait for a crowd of children to stop playing computer games. But maybe my annoyance was just because of my stress levels and desparation to sleep in a normal bed.

Now we have found a lovely lovely house, I think it's the best place in Melbourne! Unfortuneatly it's going to be demolished in 9 months, but we're going to make the most of it in that time. We still have no internet but that is on it's way. Also we need to work out why the shower only has two temperatures - scalding hot or freezing cold, as well as why we can't get electricity in the studio room. But it's coming together nicely.

But the main reason I'm posting is because we have a winner for the November blog giveaway! The winner is Feed The Dog who has had a run of bad luck lately so I hope this will cheer her up. She chose "Circle Blue" as her favourite and it will be flying its way to her in time for Christmas.

For some reason on this computer I can neither add images nor spell check, so my appologies for such a dull looking, badly spelt post. Hopefully soon I will be back in order and able to post from home.

1 comment:

jo horswill said...

So glad you have found a home Bridgett...I think stress levels are high for many of us around this time of year!
Glad you will get your internet up and running soon...and "yay" to the lucky (and deserving) winner of your bird brooch!