NEW BLOG

I have now finished this blog, if you'd like to continue to follow me please go to my new blog www.bridgetfarmer.blogspot.com.

Thursday, June 5, 2008

A call for more MADEIT sellers! and buyers!!


http://www.madeit.com.au/ is an Australian independent designer/ maker Internet site. A bit like etsy except all Australian. I have been making a few sales through madeit and the site looks really good. It has a great blog and promotes itself really well. I just think it needs more items. So! if you are already on etsy or dawanda or even if you haven't tried selling on the internet yet, give madeit a go. The more people on there the bigger it will become.
and while you're at it, anything on there that you'd like to buy?!

2 comments:

Cathy said...

Good luck with Madeit Bridget. It looks really good and easy to find things. There is a UK version but I think it is quite messy looking and not user friendly. There is certainly a lot of talent in Oz.

superminx said...

I (try to) sell on Madeit, but I'm not keen to invest any more money in it because I don't know where my money is being spent (poor accounts functionality) and they don't change the front page often enough. I don't feel 'supported' there. I think they need to give sellers better stats and such so we can see if our promotions work...