NEW BLOG

I have now finished this blog, if you'd like to continue to follow me please go to my new blog www.bridgetfarmer.blogspot.com.

Sunday, April 6, 2008

I'm a little husky!

No, not the dog. My voice. It's on its way out. Well, I don't need it for on here so I'm alright!

I've been busy sewing at Thread Den making new brooches. (I don't have a sewing machine at home yet.) Here are a few, I've listed this lot on Dawanda.




I've also had some of my screen printed birds made into button brooches, I'm pleased with the result. As soon as my new gocco supplies arrive I will make more in other colours.



I'm also very very happy to say that the Australian Print Workshop, where I do all my etching, has given me a scholarship for this year! This means I am free to use the facilities and I will have an exhibition at the end of the year along with the other two scholarship printmakers. I'm very excited and I have new ideas running through my head for new projects and things to try. Keep watching!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

if your looking for screen or bulbs for your gocco, i know that they have them at goccopress.com!