NEW BLOG

I have now finished this blog, if you'd like to continue to follow me please go to my new blog www.bridgetfarmer.blogspot.com.

Monday, March 24, 2008

Editioning and Birding

I'm slowly getting my etchings editioned in time for an exhibition entitled Bird Song at the Australian Print Workshop. It starts on 13th April and I have to have my work finished before then. It's slow work, but satisfying. I'm only in the Print Workshop once a week at the moment, maybe I should go more often?!
Here are some of the pieces that are going to be shown.



I've been doing some looking on the Internet lately at other bloggers. I found a really lovely site called bird by bird in which the author/ artist, Pica, draws a bird she has seen for every post. It's very interesting reading about American birds and her sketches are beautiful, really capturing the essence of each bird.

No comments: