NEW BLOG

I have now finished this blog, if you'd like to continue to follow me please go to my new blog www.bridgetfarmer.blogspot.com.

Monday, June 15, 2009

Flashing

I've been waiting for my printer to print out lots and lots of pages and while I was waiting I thought I'd have a little look on youtube. I really love all the flashmob videos, like frozen grand central station and the liverpool street station dance, but I've just seen this improve musical in an american food court which really made me chuckle. I though I'd share them with you!

Now my printing has finished, I'd better get down to some real work.

3 comments:

Sue Brown said...

Thanks for that, I love all of them and they really raised my spirits, such energy!!

jo horswill said...

Thanks Bridget, these were great...I think there is one happening in Melb this Saturday??? Something my son mentioned last week. Would be fun to get involved with...much better than getting naked for Spencer Tunick for his Naked World project. :)

Jay Dee said...

These were great! Have been gallery sitting and was laughing out loud :) - thanks for the smiles!