NEW BLOG

I have now finished this blog, if you'd like to continue to follow me please go to my new blog www.bridgetfarmer.blogspot.com.

Monday, July 27, 2009

New Work For Market

Markets have been quite slow these last few weeks, probably mostly due to the cold winter months, but I was also worried that maybe my stall didn't have enough new work. So I've decided to get down and make some new things. Here are some examples of new pen and ink drawings with a kitchen theme. I'm now mounting them up ready for this weekend's markets!




4 comments:

meplusmolly said...

these look fab! ;0

Kate Moore said...

Beautiful work, as always. Good luck with them.

Jay Dee said...

Lovely loose and vibrant! I'm sure they will do well :)

Linogirl said...

I love the old bone handled knife and fork!
I love how a slow patch makes us all get really creative making new designs:)