NEW BLOG

I have now finished this blog, if you'd like to continue to follow me please go to my new blog www.bridgetfarmer.blogspot.com.

Friday, May 15, 2009

In The Red Corner

I bought a number of sheets of various shades of red wool felt from FeltCraftStudio on etsy. I was lacking this popular colour in my last batch. So I've been busy making red fantail brooches. I've listed them on my Featherstitch Fantail blog along with a few new necklaces.

I'll be at Rose Street Artists Market tomorrow, Anna is kindly giving me a lift because I don't like cycling in the rain! I'll also be at the skirt and shirt market at the abbotsford convent on Sunday. Come down for a hot chocolate or visit handsome Steve in his house of refreshment on the balcony!

Here's the red team.





3 comments:

myf said...

the new geometric style details look terrific!

mizu designs said...

Gorgeous! I love adore red :)

Kathy said...

These little birds are really charming. I'd like to invite you to be a guest blogger on www.craftforhealth.com If you have questions contact me at
kathy at craft for health dot com