NEW BLOG

I have now finished this blog, if you'd like to continue to follow me please go to my new blog www.bridgetfarmer.blogspot.com.

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Thirty Minutes


Yesterday I made a new book. It's called "Thirty Minutes in St. James' Park, London" and contains a collection of drawings of (mostly) birds I drew while in St. James' Park, London, last September. I am editioning it out of 50 and they are photocopied on my scanner printer machine from pen and ink drawings and then hand bound.


I have been wanting to make a range of small artist books and zines for a while now. My first one in this range is called "Seagulls Outside State Library" and I was selling it at my market stall before Christmas. I want to sell them on etsy, but I'm not sure which shop to put them in, or maybe I should open a new shop, but three shops might be a bit much! I'm going on holiday tomorrow, to the beach, so hopefully I'll be able to work it all out by the time I get back!

4 comments:

Kate Moore said...

They're fantastic. Great work.

jo horswill said...

These are simply beautiful Bridget...

mizu designs said...

Gorgeous way to present your drawings! I'm a huge fan of artist books too.

MEADE DESIGN GROUP said...

Bridget,

I love love your sketches - they are pure first intention and they are just a reflection of what your talent can do when you captures a moment with a bird.