I've also been nominated by Cait from Tea and Textiles for a blog award. Which is very lovely of her!
The rules for this award are:
- The winner can put the logo on their blog.
- Link to the person you received your award from.
- Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
- Put links of those on yours.
- Leave a message on the blogs of the people you've nominated.
So I have chosen
AnnaLaura of course since it was her blog that inspired me to make my own blog in the first place.
CraftCityMelbourne is a fantastic blog about great crafty places to go and wonderful crafty people in and around Melbourne.
SarahMcNeil is a very talented artist who's drawings of animal are simply beautiful, her bird brooches rock too!
MyStory is a printmaker living in the beautiful Dandenong Ranges, she always has interesting images on her blog.
Now I need to go and leave messages on these blogs then I'll go down to my NEW STUDIO and get some work done!!!