NEW BLOG

I have now finished this blog, if you'd like to continue to follow me please go to my new blog www.bridgetfarmer.blogspot.com.

Sunday, April 13, 2008

An Absolute Delight

Look at this, I found a link to it on etsy, it is an animation called 'my first crush' it is gorgeous! Then I looked further into internet mazes and links and came to the artist's blog. It's all so delightful that I feel very colourless and faded coming back to my blog. But I suppose you always think your own life is duller than everyone elses, even when the everyone elses thinks your life must be so much more exciting than theirs. The grass is always greener eh!

Anyway

Here are a few photos of my exhibition opening which was yesterday and I'm proud to say I only drank one glass of wine!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I discovered Julia's stuff a few months back and feel in love. I love her style a lot.